Friday, May 1, 2015

We All would meet somewhere, together.

Ah! A blog post after a long hiatus and it is something very close to me; felt I should be putting it up for the handful but wonderful readers I have.
It was initially going to be a review for this book but it has simply reduced to a feeling that Priya's words leave me with.

"I Will Go with You: A Journey of a Lifetime" is not just story, its an experience you should feel within your heart. The book is about a flight SL502 whose captain makes up his mind to commit suicide, jeopardising the lives of 300 passengers who take the journey of a lifetime from Dubai to the USA.

No, I'm not revealing the plot here. I want you to read the book and experience the beautiful messages it has to give.
I took a few things from the book that I'd like to share:
-There is no tomorrow; do things today. While being patient is a virtue, it is always good to set priorities and do the thing that's really important. Do it, do it because you would be glad you did, you would be proud when you stare eye to eye with death and do it because something that you're thinking to do tomorrow, is waiting for you Today!
-Never be afraid of death. While it is sad many people die without fulfilling their dreams or fulfilling the dreams of their close ones, death is closest step taken to attain salvation. Its always a good idea to smile and make the heavenly body, feel good post their departure; hard but veryy possible.
-Above all, never hold pride within. You may have the world today and the next moment, you're kissing the street. Be humble, greet people with love and treat people equal in your eyes because thhe power above replicates it. Money stays alive while you live, you cannot do anything with it, once you've left your ground.

Priya, you've once again done a fabulous job. Its a little dramatic in partss but me as a reader is looking into the learnings and the excitement your book beholds.

From your friend and admirer. :)

P.S: thanks for getting me back to my blog. I'll ensure its constantly updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment