Sunday, September 6, 2015

A Song and a Hope...

"I wish I had a person like you to love me the way you love your girl.... Why can't you be mine?!"
"No one today, would do this much for his girl like you've been doing.. And that, when she hasn't even said a yes!"
"I'd sacrifice loads to be with a guy who loves me like this... Please love me."
These and many other lines that I hear from girls who know me well and know in advance, "I'm taken..!" Others who dont know me well, do feel a little down hearing the "taken" word but its always good on my part to let them know of this.

No, I do not have the looks of an actor and neither do I have a body/physique to drool over; on the contrary, I'm over weight (not really fat)... But the honest person and the naturally nice (and mean at times) that I am, helps nature "throw" girls at me.
A true Libran, I believe love has no end and it does not shift now and then from a person to another. It's not love, if its not forever. While girls do understand the intensity of love I have for this person, I fail to make her realize so. I'm told by people that I'm wasting my time and "dropping out" other girls coming your way but nope, none of it bothers me. I think I've chosen the best and I would never regret it.
Yes, she's the perfect beautiful dreamcatcher and no matter how people see her, she'll be beautiful with those perfect flaws not seen in each person you meet.
Ignored at times too, I stillpperson.nd - she's worth it and I know I would never understand anyone else the way I understood her. There is something that scares her and while I know what it is, I'm even ready to ensure that I'd leave no stone unturned to keep her happy for life and not just for a few moments. Each moment with her is beautiful and I don't find proper words to tell her that. 

Every girl is beautiful as I've always believed and this post doesn't degrade the beauty of anyone else. Yes, you're all beautiful in some or the other way.

I just hope someday, sometime.....be Mine! I live on a song, a prayer and a hope... :)

Note: the post is a blend of fiction and non-fiction and does not hold liability in case of any resemblance with another person

No comments:

Post a Comment